If you guys follow me on Instagram, then you know that I’m obsessed with trying new skincare products. I’ve been fortunate enough to do several collaborations with amazing skincare brands so my collection has definitely grown recently. I get asked pretty frequently if I actually use all of the products I get and the answer is YES. I might not use them every single day but I do alternate products and I like to switch-up my routine every now and then.
I wanted to share a few of my current favs with you guys in case you guys are interested in trying them!
Serums are probably one of my favorite skincare products to use, and I think they’re the best way to make a huge impact on the appearance of your skin.
- I’ve used the Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate for about a year now, and I absolutely love it. It contains turmeric and oat sugars, and really makes my skin look more smooth and radiant. I use it every other night, and every day before applying my makeup.
- I started using the Guerlain Abeille Royale Double Renew & Repair Serum a few weeks ago so I’ve been incorporating it into my routine every other night. It combines the age-defying technology from Abeille Royale with a soft-peel treatment that helps reduce the signs of aging. It’s surprisingly gentle and makes my skin look supple and dewy.
- If you guys haven’t heard of Osea Malibu, you need to go check them out. It’s a family-run business that was founded by females. They specialize in plant-based seaweed skincare, and they were kind enough to send me several of their products to try. One of my favorites was the Hyaluronic Sea Serum. It contains hyaluronic acid and three organic seaweeds that help hydrate and plump the skin.
I try to do masks 2-3 times a week to keep my skin looking healthy. I have to be very particular about which ones I use because my skin is sensitive and certain masks make me break out. These are the one that have been working well for me lately:
- Ok so a lot of the products I’ve been talking about were gifted to me, but I bought the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask because I’ve been dying to try it (it’s also just really aesthetically pleasing). I bought the mini size from Sephora to try it out, and I was AMAZED. My skin looked so glowy and plump after using it a couple of days! It smells like a watermelon jolly rancher and is SO effective (someone said they thought I was 19 the week I started using it so that should speak for itself).
- Another brand with beautiful products is Herbivore Botanicals. I’m obsessed with their Blue Tansy AHA+BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask. It smells amazing and gently exfoliates, smooths and resurfaces your skin. It helps with acne, reduce and enlarged pores. I use it once a week.
- I also use the Herbivore Botanicals Brighten Instant Glow Mask. It contains fruit enzymes and Brazilian tourmaline gemstone (fancy, I know) that help brighten and exfoliate your skin. It smells like a tropical drink and makes my skin look super radiant. I also use this once a week.
3. Under eye products
Since becoming a mom (a sleep-deprived mom), my under eyes need all the help they can get. Other than slathering on color correctors and concealer, I also have a few products that I use to keep me from looking like an extra on The Walking Dead.
- The VII Code Oxygen Eye Masks are the first eye masks that are safe to use for 8 hours-meaning you can minimize your dark circles WHILE YOU SLEEP! The eye masks contains natural potent antioxidants, and their gel-like material makes them really unique. Each box contains 6 pairs and they recommend using three per week. I was surprised that they didn’t bother me while I slept, and I definitely noticed a difference after using them for a couple of weeks. You can even put them in the fridge before using them for better results. Make sure that you don’t use moisturizers or serums underneath because they can make it difficult for the eye masks to stick.
- I love the Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream and use it almost every night. It contains date seed extract that helps illuminate and refresh the area around the eyes (also, how cute is it??).
- I’m obsessed with every Priori skincare product I’ve tried, but their Eye Cream is definitely a stand-out. It contains retinol and lactic acid that reduces the appearance of unevenness and makes your under eyes smoother and more radiant. I also use this one every night.
These products are just a fraction of the ones I use, but I wanted to share my absolute favorites. Let me know if you guys try any of them!